In a nutshell:
Together we will enjoy a street food experience discovering the locals’ delicious about Greek culinary culture, (while showing off buildings designed and related to local enogastronomy). We will visit bakeries, cheese shops, open-air markets selling local goods! What is for sure, is that you will you’ll leave the tour with a full belly, as well as a deeper understanding of local gastronomy traditions. So, please come hungry and ready to experiment with the Greek flavors!
- you will try typical flavors of Greek breakfast and brunch
- you will visit one of Europe’s most unique marketplaces, get the opportunity to talk to vendors and see all the fresh products at a traditional Greek foods and vegetables market
- you will enjoy small plates of “mezedes” and have a unique “souvlaki” experience (the real thing – where we eat too!)
- during this tasty urban walk, you will discover two neighborhoods related with traditional Greek flavors!
- Meeting point: Korai Square (show map)
- Start time: 09:30
- Language: English
- Days tour is on: Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday
- What is included: foodie expert guide, maps and further recommendations
- Minimum of 2 guests and maximum of 6 guests per experience
- Walking pace: Easy
- Diet info: In case you have food allergies, please let us know in order to adjust our program.
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a Review